Jay FlynnJay Flynn's sincere compassion for people is evident from the moment you meet him.
For over three decades, Jay has successfully represented injured people in the Tri-Cities area
And he has won many successful verdicts and settlements for his clients along the way. Recently Jay has been selected for the 20th Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”™ by BEST LAWYERS™ attorney national rating system. BEST LAWYERS™ represents the top 1% of lawyers in the United States. This publication is the oldest and most highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide.
In 2010, Jay was inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers, and was selected by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Washington State.
His efforts on behalf of those clients were acknowledged when, in 2001, the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association recognized him as the Trial Attorney of the Year for the State of Washington. In over 20 years that the Award has been given, Jay is only one of five attorneys from Eastern Washington to ever be so honored. Additionally, Jay has been selected as a “Super Lawyer” by Washington Law and Politics Magazine ten times, including 2012 and 2013. In 2010, he was inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers, and he has been selected by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Washington State.
Jay is also an invited member to the Washington’s State Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a select group of Plaintiff and Defense Lawyers. In addition to his busy caseload, Jay has presented at numerous Washington State continuing legal education seminars on the topic of trials and currently he is an Eagle Member and former Board of Governor of the Washington State Association for Justice.
— Awards & Accolades —
Awards and Achievements
- WASHINGTON STATE TRIAL LAWYER OF THE YEAR – 2001
- Washington Law and Politics “Super Lawyer” – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Washington “Super Lawyer” as selected by Law and Politics Magazine. More than 20,000 ballots were sent to lawyers across Washington asking them to vote for the best lawyers they have personally observed in action. The final list of “Super Lawyers” represents four percent of the lawyers licensed to practice in Washington. Only the top five percent of Washington attorneys are chosen by their peers as “Super Lawyers.”
- Jay is “AV” Rated by Martindale Hubbell in a nationwide attorney peer review.
This rating by judges and fellow attorneys shows that Mr. Flynn has a Very High to Preeminent rating for legal ability, and that he embraces faithful adherence to ethical standards, professional reliability and diligence. The “AV” rating is awarded to less than 10% of all attorneys nationally and is the highest rating offered by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- American Board of Trial Advocates (by invitation membership)
- American College of Trial Lawyers (by invitation limited to the top 1% of Trial Attorneys in the State) For the past several years Jay has been selected by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Washington State.
The American Trial Lawyers Association (One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the State of Washington) For the past several years Jay has been selected by the American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Washington State.
- Jay has been selected for the 20th Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” by BEST LAWYERS attorney national rating system.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (Board of Governors 1994-1998, 2005-2007)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., English 1976
- University of Puget Sound, J.D. – 1979
Experience You Can Trust
Our award-winning attorneys bring a long-standing tradition of excellence, experience, passion and dedication to our cases that have produced outstanding results for our clients.
Getting Help When You Need It
Victims of serious injury require strong legal representation. We understand the devastating impact a serious injury can have on your life and that you may feel helpless due to the reckless, negligent or careless acts of another.
8203 W. Quinault Avenue
Quinault Point, Building B, Suite 600
Kennewick, WA 99336
Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
Brain Injury / Motor Collision
Sexual Abuse / Medical Negligence