Kristi McKennonA professional trial lawyer with a heart for justice
Kristi McKennon – A trial lawyer with a heart for justice, known for her professionalism advocacy and trial skill.
I’m a Tri-Citian, a trial lawyer and a mom. My path to the law began as a high school clerk at the firm where I am now a partner. I was inspired by trial work and by people who spend their days fighting powerful interests on behalf of negligence victims. By the time I was in law school, my journey working for three different Eastern Washington opened my eyes to the power disparity in our justice system. After prosecuting misdemeanors for two different counties during my third year of law school, I knew I loved the courtroom and I ended where I began – at home.
In 2009 I was honored to be selected as the 2009 “Ready to Soar” New Member of the Year by the Washington State Association for Justice. I was chosen by my peers to receive the 2018 “Professionalism Award.” I am proud to be “A-Rated” by Martindale Hubbell. I am now a Super Lawyer and was a Washington Law & Politics’ “Rising Star” from 2012 to 2016. In 2013, I was fortunate to work with my friend and client, Dana, to help rewrite the law on the landlord’s obligation to protect the keys to its tenant’s residence. The “Safe Keys Law” RCW 59.18.060(7) was the result of Dana’s brave fight after her case concluded to make Washington State a safer place for all of us.
I have sued Fed Ex, Allstate, Mutual of Enumclaw, municipalities, school districts, manufacturers of products, doctors, and landlords on behalf of injured victims.
Hear Kristi’s Radio Spot
Kristi's Radio Spot – Personal Injury Law
— Awards & Accolades —
Awards and Achievements
- MARTINDALE HUBBELL A Rating
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” honoree: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- WASHINGTON STATE ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE 2009 READY TO SOAR NEW MEMBER OF THE YEAR This is a statewide award from her trial lawyer peers at the Washington State Association for Justice.
- Plumbers and Steamfitters Local Union 598 Scholarship
- Ray A. Kroc Youth Achievement Award
- Richland Rotary Scholarship
- Washington State University Scholar in Residence Award
- Outstanding Pre-Law Student Award
- CADD Foundation Scholarship
- Avvo 10 out of 10 Rating
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice-Eagle Member presently serving on the Membership Committee
- Idaho Law Review
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Washington State Democratic Party
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key
- National Society for Collegiate Scholars
- Washington State University – B.A., Political Science/Pre-Law (magna cum laude) – 2001
- University of Idaho College of Law – J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2005
Experience You Can Trust
Our award-winning attorneys bring a long-standing tradition of excellence, experience, passion and dedication to our cases that have produced outstanding results for our clients.
Getting Help When You Need It
Victims of serious injury require strong legal representation. We understand the devastating impact a serious injury can have on your life and that you may feel helpless due to the reckless, negligent or careless acts of another.
4253 W. 24th Avenue, Suite 110
Kennewick, WA 99338
Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
Brain Injury / Motor Collision
Sexual Abuse / Medical Negligence