Kristi McKennonA passionate trial lawyer with a heart for justice
Kristi McKennon – A passionate trial lawyer with a heart for justice, known for her zealous advocacy and trial skill.
I’m a Tri-Citian, a trial lawyer and a elementary-school mom. My path to the law began as a high school clerk at the firm where I am now a partner. I was inspired by trial work and by people who spend their days fighting the powerful insurance companies. By the time I was in law school, I had worked for three different firms in Eastern Washington and I knew that plainitffs’ work was where my heart was at.
I was honored to be selected as the 2009 “Ready to Soar” New Member of the Year by the Washington State Association for Justice. I am “A-Rated” by Martindale Hubbell and have been chosen as a Washington “Rising Star” for the last three years. I serve on the WSAJ Board of Governors and I try cases to juries. In 2013, I was honored to work with a client and the legislature in Olympia to rewrite the law on the a landlord’s obligation to protect the keys to its tenant’s residence. The “Safe Keys Law” RCW 59.18.060(7) was the result of the brave client continuing her fight after the case resolved.
I have sued Fed Ex, Allstate, Mutual of Encumlaw, the City of Seattle, the City of Richland, school districts, manufacturers of products, doctors and landlords on behalf of the injured.
Hear Kristi’s Radio Spot
Kristi's Radio Spot – Personal Injury Law
— Awards & Accolades —
Awards and Achievements
- MARTINDALE HUBBELL A Rating
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” honoree: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- WASHINGTON STATE ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE 2009 READY TO SOAR NEW MEMBER OF THE YEAR
This is a statewide award from her trial lawyer peers at the Washington State Association for Justice.
- Plumbers and Steamfitters Local Union 598 Scholarship
- Ray A. Kroc Youth Achievement Award
- Richland Rotary Scholarship
- Washington State University Scholar in Residence Award
- Outstanding Pre-Law Student Award
- CADD Foundation Scholarship
- Avvo 10 out of 10 Rating
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice-Eagle Member presently serving on the Membership Committee
- Idaho Law Review
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Washington State Democratic Party
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key
- National Society for Collegiate Scholars
- Washington State University – B.A., Political Science/Pre-Law (magna cum laude) – 2001
- University of Idaho College of Law – J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2005
Experience You Can Trust
Our award-winning attorneys bring a long-standing tradition of excellence, experience, passion and dedication to our cases that have produced outstanding results for our clients.
Getting Help When You Need It
Victims of serious injury require strong legal representation. We understand the devastating impact a serious injury can have on your life and that you may feel helpless due to the reckless, negligent or careless acts of another.
8203 W. Quinault Avenue
Quinault Point, Building B, Suite 600
Kennewick, WA 99336
Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
Brain Injury / Motor Collision
Sexual Abuse / Medical Negligence